|V5 DMU enables real-time visualization and review of the 3D product as it evolves, streamlining collaborative review and decision-making. It allows design teams to digitally build the product mock-up and its environment, then analyze it to gain early insight into key factors determining design quality, product performance, and ultimate market success. Using V5 DMU testing and analysis tools, engineers can reduce and even eliminate the time and cost invested in build it, break it scenarios requiring multiple physical prototypes, allowing them to spend more time innovating.|
Seamlessly integrated within Dassault Systemes PLM solutions and designed for multi-CAD environment, V5 DMU facilitates digital mockup validation and simulation from detail design to maintenance. It provides extensive support for engineering processes such as interference detection and analysis, hybrid mock-up review, packaging and product synthesis, human ergonomics analysis, engineering data visualization and technical publication.
When V5 DMU is used in conjunction with ENOVIA V5 VPM, the benefits and savings increase exponentially. It enables global organizations - from marketing to design to maintenance - to collaborate in real time using configurable 3D mock-ups, and to rapidly validate product variants during testing of design alternatives. With V5 DMU, development teams can transform product information into business intelligence, improving decision making and product quality across the enterprise value chain.
ENOVIA - DMU Navigator 2 (DMU)
Validate & optimize the digital product: ENOVIA - DMU Navigator 2 (DMU) performs advanced collaborative DMU review, packaging and pre-assembly, using optimum visualization, navigation and communication capabilities. High graphic performance is provided to the user. Productive 3D navigation is ensured through group management and selection capability. A large number of tools (annotation support, hyperlink and animation creation, publishing and conferencing tools) facilitate collaboration between all team members involved in DMU inspection. User productivity is enhanced through the ability to automate commands and work on visualization files for quick data loading.
Batch mode can be used to further improve cache management. Combined kinematics and fitting simulations can be performed to extend review capabilities. Interoperability with CATIA V4 is supported.
Addressing all populations involved in Digital Mockup related processes, ENOVIA DMU Navigator 2 handles digital mockups of all sizes from consumer goods assemblies to very large automotive, aerospace, plant, ships or heavy machinery mockups.
ENOVIA DMU: Digital Mock-Up
- Supports a large set of 2D and 3D formats
- Enables high visualization performance
- Enables optimum 2D viewing and 3D navigation for DMU inspection
- Provides set of advanced measurement capabilities
- Facilitates DMU collaborative review by supporting 2D and 3D annotations, drawing comparison, and hyperlink creation
- Enables collaboration on the same project review from different location thanks to Conferencing capability
- Enables simulation replay and movie generation for advanced animation
- Provides advanced visualization, simulation, analysis and product synthesis capabilities, including fully immersive design review through native integration with other DMU products
- Supports publishing through report creation in HTML format
- Supports automation of commands for enhanced user productivity
- Interoperates with ENOVIA 3d com as an integral component of the ENOVIA DMU Solution
- Integrates with ENOVIAVPM and ENOVIA V5 VPM Solution to promote business practices
Quick Connect to Contact Us